"GOD Has Been So Good 2 Me This Year. For He Gave Me The Best Girl In The World...!!!"
---------------------------------
"Today, I Promise 2 Love U More. I Will Shower U With So Much Passion & Care...!!!"
---------------------------------







"A Happy New Year! Grant That I May Bring No Tear 2 Any Eye When This New Year In Time Shall End Let It B Said I Have Played The Friend, Have Lived & Loved & Labored Here, & Made Of It A Happy Year...!!!"
---------------------------------- 
"I Hope I Am The First One 2 Wish U. All The Happiness Of The World For The Year 2013 & Ever...!!!" 
----------------------------------






 "New Year Begins, Let Us Pray, That It Will B A Year With New Peace, New Happiness, & Abundance Of New Friends, God Bless U Through Out The New Year...!!!"
-----------------------------------
"With All The Rose’s Perfume & With All The Lights In The World & With All The Children Smiles I Wish U That Ur All Dreams Comes True...!!!"
-----------------------------------








"Before The Sun Sets, 2013 Calendar Is Destroyed & Mobile Networks Get Jammed, I Wish In 2014 Every Moment Is Enjoyed. Happy New Year 2 U & Ur Family...!!!"
-----------------------------------
"Years Come & Go But This Year I Specially Wish For U A Double Dose Of Health N Happiness Topped With Loads Of Good Fortune. Have A Great Year Ahead...!!!"
-----------------------------------








"I Wish U A Very Happy New Year. Hope U Have A Great Time Ahead...!!!"
---------------------------------








"Hope The New Year With It Brings Just Happiness For U & Not A Single Tear Since Everyone Just Loves U May All Ur Problems, Never Again Bother U This Is My Special New Year Wish For U...!!!"
-----------------------------------

Post a Comment

 
Top