Happy-Valentines-Day-Heart-Wishes-Messages-Image-HD-Wide

"It Still Seems Like Magic
Every Time I Remember
How Love Softly Touched Our Hearts
Bringing In 2gether
I Love U...!!!"
----------------------------------







Happy-Valentines-Day-Gift-For-Boyfriend-Image-HD-Wide

"Valentines Day Sms Collection
No Poems No Fancy Words
I Just Want The World 2 know That
I Love U
My Princess With All My Heart...!!!"
----------------------------------






Happy-Valentines-Day-Heart-Image-HD

"Poetry Spills From The Cracks Of A Broken Heart,
But Flows From One Which Is Loved...!!!"
----------------------------------






Happy-Valentines-Day-Two-Heart-In-Love-Image-HD

"True Friends R Like Promise
They Never Go Out From Our Life Easily
But When It Happens
They Always Comeback
At Right Time Without Any Expectation...!!!"
----------------------------------







Happy-Valentines-Day-Two-Hearts-Come-Out-From-Purple-Surface-Image-HD

"Anyone Can Catch One’s Eye
But It Takes A Special Someone,
To Capture Ur Heart &
Soul & 4 Me That Special
Someone Is U...!!!"
----------------------------------

Post a Comment

 
Top