Happy-Valentines-Day-Special-Heart-Image-HD-Wide

I Feel So Happy Around U.
When U R Not With Me,
Its Ur Memories
That Brighten Up My Gloomy Days.
I Will Love U 4ever & Ever 
--------------------------------------






Happy-Valentines-Day-Right-Love-On-Small-Cakes-Image-HD

Today's The Day
4 Me 2 Say
I Love U More
In Each & Every Way.
I'm So Glad That U're Mine 
--------------------------------------






Happy-Valentines-Day-Walpaper-With-Heart-HD

You R A Friend 2 Me, A Friend Who I Would Never Ever Want 2 Lose. I Love U More Than Anything Else In This World
--------------------------------------






Happy-Valentines-Day-Image-Scene-Wide

Let Us Now Set Forth
One Of The Fundamental
Truths About Marriage
The Wife Is In Charge
--------------------------------------






Valentines-Day-Gift-For-Boyfriend-Image-HD-Wide

You're Always In My Heart.
Wherever I Go.
You're In My Thoughts,
More Than U Know.
U R My Life,
My Reason 2 Live 
--------------------------------------

Post a Comment

 
Top