"For Catholics, 2day Is Ash Wednesday. 4 Rastafarian's, I Believe It's Called Hash Wednesday"
---------------------------------
"Ash Wednesday Is A Reminder Of Our Humanity"
---------------------------------
"Pray 4 Those Who Chose & Oppose
---------------------------------








"Now It's Different, And 2 Me It Was Shockingly Humble, But There With My Girl In My Arms And Our Child In Her Belly I Knew I Had Reached The Moment My Life Had Been Waiting 4. I Was Going 2 B A Father And A Husband. I Spanked Her Bottom And Cranked Up The Tunes"
---------------------------------
"At One Time I Smoked, But In 1959 I Could Not Think Of Anything Else 2 Give Up 4 Lent So I Stopped 
And I Have Not Had A Cigarette Since"
---------------------------------
"Time Present & Time Past R Both Perhaps Present In Time Future, And Time Future Contained In Time Past"
---------------------------------








"Where Shall The Word B Found, Where Will The Word Resound"
---------------------------------
"Ash Wednesday Was The Beginning Of Discerning What It Was That I Really Wanted"
---------------------------------
"May U R Ash Wednesday B A Time Of Reflection And Promise"
---------------------------------








"Footfalls Echo In The Memory Down The Passage Which V Did Not Take 2wards The Door V Never 
Opened Into The Rose Garden"
---------------------------------
"When I Woke Up I Was Naked. I Have This One Oddball Idiosyncrasy: Sometimes In My Sleep I Take 
Off All My Clothes"
---------------------------------
"Because These Wings R No Longer Wings 2 Fly But Merely Vans 2 Beat The Air"
---------------------------------








"The First Person That I See On Ash Wednesday With A Cross On Their 4ehead Always Scares The Living Daylights Out Of Me Until I Remember"
---------------------------------
"The 40 Days Of Lent That Lead 2 Easter r The Most Sacred & Spiritually Powerful In The Christian 
Calendar"
---------------------------------
"Now I Have A Theory That If A Woman Wants 2 Keep A Man She Only Needs 2 Say Two Things She Believes In Him & He's Got A Big A Cock. That's All It Takes. It Does Not Even Have 2 B True" 
---------------------------------








"The First Person That I See On Ash Wednesday With A Cross On Their 4ehead Always Scares The 
Living Daylights Out Of Me Until I Remember"
---------------------------------
"Shrove Tuesday Is Kind Of A Day Of Foolishness & Silliness. That's Why A Carnival Makes Sense Being Silly & Foolish Before Moving Into The Seriousness Of Ash Wednesday"
---------------------------------

Post a Comment

 
Top