Happy-Valentines-Day-Sweet-Morning-Wallpaper-With-Lovers-Cups-HD

 When Time Comes 4 U 2 Give Ur Heart 2 Someone Make Sure U Select Someone Who Will Never Break Ur Heart Cuz Broken Hearts Has Never Spare Parts







Happy-Valentines-Day-Special-Hearts-Wallpaper-Image-HD-Wide

The perfect Gift 4 This Valentines Day
A Big Warm Hug Wrapped With All My Love
Just 4 U







Happy-Valentines-Day-Wishes-Image-HD-Wide

I Thought Love Was Just A mirage Of The Mind
It’s An Illusion, It’s Fake Impossible 2 Find
But The Day I Met U I Began 2 See That Love Is Real, & Exists In Me







Happy-Valentines-Day-Wishes-Wallpaper-With-Gifts-Image-HD-Wide

I Wrote Ur Name In The Sky,But The Wind Blew It Away
I Wrote Ur Name In The Sand But The Waves Washed It Away
I Wrote Ur Name In My Heart & 4 Ever It Will Stay





Post a Comment

 
Top