Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-With-Cloud-Image-HD

Trust Is Like A Sticker, Once It’s Removed, It May Stick Again But Not As Strongly As It Held When U First Applied. Take Care Of Relations
----------------------------------





Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-Wishes-With-Flowers-Image-HD

 Liking U Is My Nature Missing U Is My Disappointment Fighting With U Is My Time Pass 4getting U Is Never In My Life Time
----------------------------------





Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-With-Special-Gift-And-A-Flower-HD-Wide

 Sweet I M But Honey Is U
 Image Is Mine But Colours U
Flowers Is me But fragnance Is U 
Happy I M, But Reason Is U 
I Love You
----------------------------------





Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-With-Heart-Image-HD

Ur Beautiful Eyes
Ur Warming Smile & 
Ur Wonderful Country Accent
Makes Me Always Smile
I love U B Mine 4 Ever My Love
----------------------------------




Post a Comment

 
Top