Happy-Valentines-Day-Special-Gifts-With-Flowers-Image-HD-Wide

Chalo Aaj Aik Neyaa Kaam Kartay Hain
Chalo Aaj Usay Youn Sar E Aam Kartay Hain
Os Ka Naam Likhtay Hain Dewarun Pr Aashar
Aur Usay Jhuk Jhuk Kr Slam Krty Hein
----------------------------------






Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-Wishes-With-Gifts-And-Flowers-In-Pink-Colour-Image-HD

U R Unique U R Caring & U R The Best.& I M The Luckiest 2 Have U In My Life
----------------------------------






Happy-Valentines-Day-Wishes-Wallpaper-Image-HD

Here Is My Heart, It Is Urs So Take It, Treat It Gently, Please Do Not Break It. It’s Full Of Love Thats Good & True, So Please Keep It Always Close 2 U Happy Valentines Day 2 U
----------------------------------







Happy-Valentines-Day-Wishes-Wallpaper-With-Flowers-Image-HD-Wide

If U Say Jump, I Will Ask How High
If U Say I Swim, I Will Ask How Deep
If U Say Run, I Will Ask The Distance
But If U Say Go I Will Say There Is No Way
Because U R Piece Of My Heart
----------------------------------





Post a Comment

 
Top