Love-Greetings-Quote-For-Lovers-With-Pink-Rose-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

 "You Kill Me That Ur Soft Voice Every Time. I Hear You Whispering In My Ears. I Feel Heavens Open Up 4 Me. Your Soft Voice Is A Charm To My Heart"
-------------------------------------






Love-Greetings-Quote-For-Lovers-With-Purple-Rose-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

 "I Hold This 2 B The Highest Task 4 A Bond Between Two People That Each Protects The Solitude Of The Other"
-------------------------------------






Love-Greetings-Quote-For-Lovers-With-Red-Rose-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

 "Love Will Fly If Held To Lightly.Love Will Die If Held To Tightly. Lightly Or Tightly. How Will I Know If I'm Still Keeping You Or I Am Letting Go"
-------------------------------------






Love-Greetings-Quote-For-Lovers-With-Yellow-Rose-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

"The Most Precious Gift We Can Offer Anyone Is Our Attention. When Mindfulness Embraces Those We Love, They Will Bloom Like Flowers"
-------------------------------------



Post a Comment

 
Top