Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-Image-HD


"According  2  Greek  My  Thology  Humans
Were  Originally  Created  With  For  Arms
For Legs And A Head With 2 faces Fearing
Their  Power  Zeus   Split   Them  Into  Two
Separate Parts Condemning Them To Spend







Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-With-A-Rose-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

"You Have Got 2 Dance Like There’s Nobody
Watching. Love Like  U  Will Never B Hurt.
Sing  Like There’s Nobody  Listening. And
Live   Like   It’s   Heaven   On   Earth"







Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-With-A-Rose-Image-Wallpaper-HD

"2  Let  Them  Laugh  Without  U  When
Laughter  Brought  Them  2  U  Is  The
Hardest  Part  Of  Losing  Them  B8  It
Shows The Strongest Part Of U Ur Heart"







Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-With-A-Rose-Image-Wallpaper-Photo-HD

"I  Give  U  All  My  Love  Becoz  I
Truly Love U But I Can't Give U My
Soul And My Heart Because You
Will Just Break It Apart"







Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-With-A-Rose-Image-Wallpaper-Photo-Wide

"It  Takes  A Minute  2 Have  A Crush On
Someone An Hour 2 Like Someone And
A  Day  2 Love  Someone  B8  It  Takes
A  Lifetime  2  4get  Someone"




Post a Comment

 
Top