Love-Wishes-Wallpaper-With-Cute-Cartoon-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

"I Feel Something In My Heart It's Like A
Little Flame Every Time I See U This Flame
Lights Up This Flame Is Special 4 U Because:
----------------------







Love-Wishes-Wallpaper-With-Love-Heart-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

"I Love My Eyes When You Look Into
Them I Love My Name When You Say
It  I  Love My Heart When You Love
It I Love My Life When You Are In It
----------------------







Love-Wishes-Wallpaper-With-Red-Rays-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

Mind Is Empty Without Wisdom
Eyes R Empty Without Dreams
And Life Is Empty Without You"
----------------------







Love-Wishes-Wallpaper-With-Sweets-Taking-On-Bedsheet-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

"Being Single Is A Choice. Some Say
2  Avoid  Heartaches  Heart  Breaks
Love  Problems   But   Some   Single
Choose   2   Be   Single   Cause   They
Still In Love With Someone Secretly"
----------------------







Love-Wishes-Wallpaper-With-White-Water-Reach-On-Beach-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

"Love Is Strong Yet Delicate It
Can Be Broken To Truly Love
Is  2  Understand  This  To  Be
In  Love  Is  2  Respect  This"
----------------------





Post a Comment

 
Top