Love-Greeting-Quote-Inspiraional-Quote-Love-Quote-Cute-Quote-HD

"We Need 4 Hugs A Day 4 Survival. We
Need 8 Hugs A Day 4 Maintenance We
Need  Twelve  Hugs  A Day 4 Growth"
--------------------------------------







Love-Greeting-Quote-Love-Emotional-Quote-Love-Wallpaper-Quote-HD-Wide

 "A New Command I Give U: Love
One Another. As I Have Loved U
So  U  Must  Love  One  Another"
--------------------------------------







Love-Greeting-Quote-Photo-HD-Wide

 "All My Life My Heart Has Yearned
4   A   Thing   I   Cannot   Name"
--------------------------------------







Love-Quote-Greeeting-Love-Image-Quote-Love-Wallpaper-Quote-Love-Inspiraional-Quote-Wide

"Love Is Of All Passions The Strongest
4   It   Attacks   Simultaneously   The
Head   The   Heart   And   The   Senses"
--------------------------------------







"The Giving Of Love Is An
Education   In   Itself"





Post a Comment

 
Top