Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-Image-HD

"Your Presence In My Life Brings Wonderful
Smiles And Loving Thoughts Within My Heart"
--------------------------------







Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-With-A-Rose-Image-Photo-Wallpaper-HD

"The Words I Love U Are Not 4 Anyone
Say From Their Mouth 2 Their Beloved
 One. It's A Feeling That U Can Whisper
2     Each     Other     From     Heart     2
Heart    Without    Saying     It     Aloud"
--------------------------------







Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-With-A-Rose-Image-Wallpaper-HD


"Here In My Heart, That's Where U Will Be
U Will Be With Me Here In My Heart. No
Distance Can Keep Us Apart Long
As U Are Here In My Heart"
--------------------------------







Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-With-A-Rose-Image-Wallpaper-Photo-HD

"I Know When I Leave, The Distance Will
Keep Us Apart. But Distance, No Matter
How Far, Cannot Change
--------------------------------







Love-Greeting-Quote-For-Lovers-With-A-Rose-Image-Wallpaper-Photo-Wide

"Two Hearts That Have Been Merged Is Marriage,
2 Souls That Have Been Merged Is Fate"
--------------------------------





Post a Comment

 
Top