Love-Heart-Image-Photo-On-The-Land-Wide-Hd

"Eight Letters Three Words
One Meaning I Love U"
----------------------







Love-Heart-Image-Photo-Put-On-Five-Stages-And-One-Alohe-Like-Me-Picture-Hd.

"You Have Won My Love Now I
Love U This Heart Of Mine I Give
To U So Keep It Safe As I Have Done
For U Have Two And I Have None"
----------------------







Love-Heart-Within-Riting-Show-Love-Deeply-HD-Wide

"You Will Always Be Mine For Now. And
Forever.You Will Always Be Mine For
U Are My Treasure.You Will Always Be
Mine Please Tell Me Its True.Please
Be Mine Forever Will Always Love U"
----------------------







Love-Hearts-Photo-Image-Together-Are-Different-Colours-Wide-

"One Day The Moon Sed To Me If U
R Lover Makes U Cry Why Do not U Leave
U R Lover I Looked At The Moon And
Replied Would U Every Leave Ur Sky"
----------------------







Love-Image-Wallpaper-Photo-With-Small-Heart-Writing-Love-On-The-Paper-HD-Wide

"I Love Three Things The Sun The
Moon And The Sun 4 The Day
The Moon 4 The Night & U Forever"
----------------------





Post a Comment

 
Top